Happy New Year from the StoryBots! This past year was our biggest yet. Here are some of our favorite moments from 2017:
- The first-ever StoryBots channel for Roku was launched, giving kids more opportunities to view their favorite StoryBots videos on TV.
- We partnered with Random House for a collection of early reader books. Our latest, ABC Jamboree, comes out on January 9th.
- StoryBots was available in more places than ever, with our Learning Videos now airing everywhere from Sprout to museums, hospitals and even up in the skies (on American Airlines, that is!).
- We kept kids and families singing our songs wherever they go, releasing new StoryBots music on all major platforms, including iTunes, Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon Music.
- Team StoryBots ended the year by introducing a newly redesigned website that lets kids discover content more easily and gives teachers the ability to share their StoryBots Backpack with families at home for free.
There are plenty of new cool things in the works for StoryBots in the new year, and we can’t wait to share them with you. In the meantime, we wish you and your loved ones the very best in 2018!